OPEN CALL: Residential programme for artist & expert
Muzej savremene umetnosti Vojvodine
(Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina)
Within the scope of EU Project
The Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina issues a OPEN CALL for participation in residential programme for artist and expert in the field of visual arts which are to be realized during the year 2018 within the scope of the project RISK CHANGE supported by the European Union ‘’Creative Europe’’ programme.
Risk Change is a project that explores the socio-political preassures that are conditioned by the movement of the population, changing of residence, migration, exile, etc, through interdisciplinary and intercultural approaches. During 2017 the focus will be on the humanistic consideration of the current social and political issues through the intermedia art practices.
Project Risk Change aims to produce concrete results: art residences, new/inovative models, conferences, symposia, workshops, open laboratories, exhibitions, study visits, web platform, smart phone application, new cultural networks, publications, etc.
In addition to the Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina the project includes the participation of 9 more partners: ACE KIBLA Association for Culture and Education (Maribor, Slovenia), ACAX – Agency for Contemporary Art Exchange (Budapest, Hungary), FOPSIM Foundation for the Promotion of Social Inclusion in Malta (Żejtun, Malta), Muzej moderne i suvremene umjetnosti (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art) (Rijeka, Croatia) , RIXC The Center for New Media Culture (Riga, Lithuania), ZINC Arts et Cultures Numériques (Marseille, France), The Mighty Creatives (Leicester, UK), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Athens, Greece).
More about the project at: http://www.riskchange.eu/
The open call is designed for one residential stay, 14 days long, in Novi Sad, with support of Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina and ‘Novi Sad 2021 – European Capital of Culture’ Foundation, during February 2018.
Open call is designed for artists or expert in the field of visual arts (curators, theoreticians, architects, producers, etc.)
The concept of the researches and/or art work should reflect the theme of the entire Risk Change project and should take into consideration the budget planned for the project and the organizational possibilities.
The application should contain:
- personal info: name, family name, address, contact telephone number
- professional CV
- motivation letter which describe reasons of interest for participation in the open call, with suggestion of research and artistic activities during the stay
- The right to apply for the competition is open to all artists/experts from the territory of the Europe and weider, if the travel costs are not bigger that 300EUR
- Incomplete or late applications will not be taken into consideration
- The organizer (MSUV) covers the following expenses:
- travel cost up to 300 Euro
- the cost of accomodation for 14 day in Novi Sad during the residetial program
- artist’s fee in the amount of 1000 euros (bruto)
- technical-logistic support during the residetial stay, with the possibility of showing their research or artistic work or previous works, as a public lecture or presentation
The OPEN CALL will be open till December 3rd, 2017.
The aplications should be sent to the following mail address: email@example.com, stating: RC competition: Name and Family name (Solo residency).
For any additional information feel free to contact Tijana Filipov at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submitted applications will be evaluated by a Risk Change team. The results will be announced no later than December 7th .