Working in groups, traveling artists and experts, collaborating with local communities, will develop 4 new interdisciplinary artworks managed by 4 production managers, started from March 2017 until the end of 2018 (22 months), developed through 4 parallel touring group of artists/experts in residences; each tour on 4 locations, each location residency is 10 days long.
Partners on locations are co-organizers of residencies, organizing a place for work and sharing infrastructure details: co-workers, equipment and technical/scientific assistance.
Priority will be to involve at least one migrant from a local community per location, thus gathering at least 3 to 6 people in 10-days co-working groups.
Consisting of 16 co-working units of 4 parallel extended touring group residences, there will be 16 open labs on each location for local community as well, connected to trainings, education and Creative Communication Group. All participants will be gained through open calls.
The Expert Consortium is going to carefully select traveling participants, matching them in groups. Local partner will organize all other participants.
All artworks and blog publications on Risk Change website and associate artist blog pages are available under Creative Commons License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.